Saturday, December 23, 2017

This card was one of the ones I sent to family and friends. I am sure they would have received them by now. I love using Crumb Cake cardstock and I was quite pleased at how this one turned out.
As I said I used Crumb Cake for the base card and cut out another piece for the front. I stamped Tree Rings in Crumb Cake. I then cut a piece of Merry Music DSP 7x10cm and lined each side with the discontinued glitter tape. I cut a gold Foil Snowflake in half and adhered it to the back of the DSP. This piece is then adhered to the card front. The trees have been cut out using Old Olive and the Seasonal Tag Framelits. A scrap piece of Real Red cardstock adhered to the underside of the trees. The middle tree was placed using Dimensionals and the other two glued. Stamp the image from Snowflake Sentiments first in Versamark then Real Red. Emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Punch out sentiment using the Everyday Label Punch. Punch another with Real Red CS and cut in half and adhere a piece to each end and mount with Dimensional. I used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the Mini Gold Sequins under the sentiment.
I hope you like my card. Merry Christmas everyone. 🎄



No comments:

Post a Comment